Lately I’ve been getting a lot of questions about my skin care regimen so I thought i’d share with you guys as well! To be honest I don’t know that there really is a perfect skin solution.. in my experience, it’s always been 50% genes and 50% choosing products that respond to your skin care needs.
In my case, that’s a whole lot of moisture because my skin is very dry and über sensitive; not a fun combination!
These products have been my go-tos for as long as I can remember:
1) Neutrogena Ultra-gentle daily formula for daily facial cleansing
2) Neutrogena Moisture oil-free spf face cream to moisturize lol
3) I substitute #2 with this Clinique firming cream from time to time
4) I use this St. Ives apricot scrub once a week to exfoliate
5) Neutrogena makeup removing cleansing wipes for lazy nights!
6) As for body wash, I use the St. Ives Oatmeal & Shea Butter Wash
7) & lastly, for body moisturizer, I’ve been using this Nivea Repair & Care lotion!
P.S. this is not sponsored by Neutrogena, lol! I just
like love their products!
My last tip would be to do all the research you can before trying new products! (Will save you unnecessary trips to the dermatologist.. I can tell you this from experience!) & consult your GP or dermatologist if you have one; they’ll have more tailored advise to your needs!